On Wednesday We Wear Pink

On Wednesday We Wear Pink
On Wednesday We Wear Pink

Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Obsession!


So I am still trying to buy a car. But that didn't stop me today when I went by Sally's Beauty Supply, and I saw they had all nail polishes Buy 2 Get 1 Free. OH YEA! So I proceeded to grab a basket and head straight for the China Glaze polishes. They are originally priced at $5.99 ($4.49 for Beauty Club Card Holders) and I had a 15% coupon for spending $25 last month. So I could pay $3.82 for 1 nail polish. I was able to buy 3 nail polishes for a little less than $7.75. I was in polish heaven. I ended up buying 15 nail polishes....FIFTEEN!! Granted, 3 of them were for my little sister, who had driven me to my doom. But still, am I on drugs or something....? No, I'm just slightly obsessed with my nails. But it's ok. Among the 15 nail polishes I purchased was a pretty light aquamarine, called For Audrey. ( See image...lol)

OMG...It is gorgeous! I also bought a base and a top coat (they were among the 15 I got today.) The one nail polish I went in there to get was Ruby Pumps.
It is even more gorgeous in person. The only thing is that I work in a restaurant and that is a no-no (having bright nail polish on) so For Audrey may be a bad idea too....lol..Oh well, can't stop the obsession. Anyway, I'm about to do a haul on the colors that are mine, but I'll mention the 3 that Sarah is keeping. Any colors you guys think I should get?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers