On Wednesday We Wear Pink

On Wednesday We Wear Pink
On Wednesday We Wear Pink

Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Second half of my Blog Sale




Hey guys! I have decided to sell 4of my Sigma Makeup Brushes. I have gotten many dupes that are just as good and so I really don't need 2 of each of them. The ones I'm selling are the SS194, SS187, S275, and the SS209. They are each $10, plus a shipping cost of $2. These brushes are amazing quality, and I love them so much, but classes are more important than having higher end makeup brushes. Same thing as before. Email me at k_kretchmer@yahoo.com if you see anything you like. =)

New as of 7/22- I need to come up with the last of my tuition, so I am willing to sell the last 4 brushes for $30 including shipping. Email me if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers