On Wednesday We Wear Pink

On Wednesday We Wear Pink
On Wednesday We Wear Pink

Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Getting To Know Me

Hey all...
My name is Kimberly. I am 22 years old and I live somewhere in VA. I have a beauty channel on Youtube under the username LiveLaughLove6487. I am very new to the Youtube beauty scene, but I do have another channel that is for my animals. I am a sophomore in college, although I am attending a community college in order to receive my Associates before transferring to a 4-year university. I have a rather large family, which consists of my mom and dad of course. Then I have an older sister and brother-in-law, then I have a younger brother and two younger sisters. My older sister just had a baby in September, so I am an aunt for the first time. I'm hoping that once I become a little more popular, my blogs will be a little more interesting, but we'll see. I work at an Italian restaurant called Carrabba's (yes, it is better than Olive Garden) and I have recently been hired at an answering service call center, though I have yet to begin training. I will soon be getting a third job, hopefully at a grocery store I used to work at. I have goals to achieve this year, such as getting an apartment with my boyfriend of almost 4 years (Feb 18th is our 4th anniversary) and in order to do so, I need to have a financial cushion to help with the move. But anyways, that is all for my introductions for this blog, perhaps next blog will be more diary-style, but who knows. Til next time... God Bless

XOXO
Kimberly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers