On Wednesday We Wear Pink

On Wednesday We Wear Pink
On Wednesday We Wear Pink

Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ramblings

It is currently 2am on the morning of January 16, 2010. I so need to go to bed. I have a double shift tomorrow (today?) after a 10am wine phase (its a meeting where we learn fun factoids about wines we sell*twirls fingers* yay) Long day tomorrow (today ? ) Hopefully I'll make money. I received my W2 from Carrabba's today, so I just need my w2 from Food Lion, and I can get my money!! *clap for money* Last year I got over $1000...I hope I'm close this year....that would be sweeeeeet!! That'll pay for a bit of school (that starts in March for the second 8 week session at TCC) Oh to be busy again...I want to get a second second job (yes you read that right) at Bloom (which is a grocery store owned by the same company that owns Food Lion) I already work at Carrabba's, and I have been hired at Map Communications, an answering service located in Southeastern VA, so now for Bloom... anyways, I really need to hit the hay, so I will update some more probably tomorrow. Until then, God Bless

XOXO
Kimberly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers