On Wednesday We Wear Pink

On Wednesday We Wear Pink
On Wednesday We Wear Pink

Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

The end of No Polish Challenge

Hey all,
    My No Polish Challenge ended on Thursday night, but I was so tired that I went to bed Thursday night without polishing my nails. Now it's Saturday, and they're still nekkid. I'm about to remedy that situation after i eat breakfast. My nails did grow a little bit in that week, due to the vitamins I take daily, but I had to file a few down because they were peeling pretty bad, but my job is very hand intensive, and I didn't have polish on them to give them some sort of protection. I think, now that the week is over, I'm going to paint my nails with China Glaze VII. I just purchased that, with a few other polishes, about 2 weeks ago, so I haven't worn it yet. I'll do a post on that later. Until next time, God Bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers