On Wednesday We Wear Pink

On Wednesday We Wear Pink
On Wednesday We Wear Pink

Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm baaaccckkkk

Hey guys. Sorry I was gone for so long. So much has happened since the last time I updated. I got a car, (rather my parents gave me a car- but don't get jealous, its my age) I also got fired from Carrabba's very recently (as in 4 days ago) after almost 2 and a half years, but whatever. My boyfriend and I are almost at 5 and a half years (tomorrow) and I have fallen back in love with doing my nails. Here is the mani I'm currently rocking, and I plan on rocking it for a little while, because it took me forever to do them.


I really like it. I used 3 polishes, but they are downstairs, and I'm not. I'm too lazy to go get them, so I'll edit later with the 3. Until next time, God Bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers